- Improves Tone and Texture
- Builds Collagen and Skin Cell Turnover
- Smooths Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Smooths Scars Including Acne Scars
- Reduces appearance of Pores
- Improves product absorption
- Avoid retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, benzoyl peroxide, topical acids such as glycolic, salicylic, aha’s, bha’s 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning beds, sunburn, or prolonged sun exposure prior to treatment.
- Avoid waxing, depilatories, and electrolysis for 7 days prior to treatment.
Day of Treatment Instructions
- Come with clean skin free from makeup, oils, moisturizers, perfume, or sunscreen.
- Inform Provider of any recent changes in medical history or medications.
Explanation of Treatment
- A topical anesthetic will be applied to the desired area for 20 minutes.
- The anesthetic will be removed, and the desired area will be cleansed.
- The microneedling procedure will begin with an application of a hyaluronic acid serum.
- The device will be applied to the desire area, and the microneedling procedure will begin. This will take around 30 minutes.
- Once the treatment is complete, you will be advised of post care.
Post Treatment Instruction
- For the first 24 hours following treatment-
- You may only apply a hyaluronic acid serum.
Avoid strenuous activity, sweating, makeup, or sunscreen application.
- Avoid anti- inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen. This will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is responsible for the skin’s rejuvenation.
- Avoid sun exposure for a minimum of 72 hours following treatment.
- After the first 24 hours, you can resume sunscreen and makeup use. If outdoors ensure to reapply spf every 2 hours, and wear a hat is possible.
- Use gentle cleanser and moisturizer for 7 days following treatment. You may resume your skincare regimen following day 7.
Interested in Learning More?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Additional before and after photos can be viewed in our office.
Come see our patients’ incredible results – and take the first step toward achieving results of your own!