Lash Lift Benefits
- Natural Lashes are lifted and curled. This makes lashes appear to be fuller, thicker, and longer.
- Semi-permanent curl can last 4-8 weeks with proper aftercare.
- Eyes will appear more open and youthful.
- Lash lifts are low maintenance and requite minimal aftercare.
- Avoid wearing mascara 24 hours prior to lash lift.
- Come to your appointment with lashes that are clean from makeup and oils.
- Remove contacts if applicable.
- Advise provider if you have any allergies, pregnancy, or a recent eye surgery.
Explanation of Treatment
The lash lift treatment is performed by placing an under-eye pad on the lower eye lid. Then, your lashes will be attached silicon rod with a water-soluble lash adhesive. The lifting solution will be applied to lashes and allowed to process for 8-10 minutes. Then, the lifting solution will be removed, and a setting lotion will be applied for an additional 8-10 minutes. Then, the solution, rod, and under eye pads will be removed. the lash lift is complete. Enjoy your lashes!
Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid getting lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid Saunas or steam for 24 hours post treatment.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Avoid sleeping on lashes, as this may affect the results.
- Avoid oil makeup remover and waterproof mascara, as it can reduce the duration of your lash lift.
Interested in Learning More?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Additional before and after photos can be viewed in our office.
Come see our patients’ incredible results – and take the first step toward achieving results of your own!