- Deep cleansing purifies skin
- Promotes collagen production
- Promotes circulation
- Hydrates the skin
- Advise provider of any medication you are currently taking including acne medications.
- Avoid use of retinoids and waxing 72 hours prior to a facial. Avoid tanning beds and prolonged sun exposure prior to a facial. Facials cannot be performed on sunburned skin.
- Come with skin clean from makeup, lotion, and oils.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
Explanation of Treatment
The treatment will begin with a cleansing and gentle steaming. Then, an exfoliant will be applied and massaged on the skin. After the exfoliant is removed, a mask will be applied. Once the mask is removed, serum and moisturizer will be massaged into the face and décolleté. A final application of sunscreen will ensure your glowing skin will be protected.
Post Treatment Instructions
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear Spf. (Every day, but especially following treatment)
- Avoid exfoliation, waxing, or depilatory treatments for 7 days post treatment.
- Return to use of retinoids 72 hours following treatment.
Interested in Learning More?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Additional before and after photos can be viewed in our office.
Come see our patients’ incredible results – and take the first step toward achieving results of your own!