- Advanced exfoliation removes the buildup of dead skin cells
- Removes vellus hair (peachfuzz) that can trap dirt and oil
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Increases product absorption
- Advise provider of any medications you are taking.
- Avoid use of Retin-A 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid waxing, laser treatments, exfoliants, and prolonged sun exposure 7 days prior to treatment
- Avoid Dermaplaning or exfoliating treatments for 7 days following injections such as Botox, or Filler.
- Arrive with clean skin free from makeup, lotions, or oils.
Explanation of Treatment
The Treatment will begin with a thorough cleansing. Then a solution will be applied to the ensure there are no oils remaining on the skin. The dermaplaning process will begin. Your provider will use a medical grade scalpel to remove the buildup of dull, dead skin cells. This will unveil bright, glowing skin. Serums, Moisturizer, and SPF will be applied to complete the treatment.
Post Treatment Instructions
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer 7 days post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure 72 hours post treatment.
- Ensure to wear sunscreen following treatment, as you may be more likely to burn following an advanced exfoliation treatment such as dermaplaning.
- Avoid exfoliation for 7 days post treatment.
- Do apply serums, as product absorption will be increased.
Interested in Learning More?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Additional before and after photos can be viewed in our office.
Come see our patients’ incredible results – and take the first step toward achieving results of your own!