- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Brightens and smooths rough, uneven skin
- Reduces blemishes and blackheads
- Reduces mild to moderate photoaging/hyperpigmentation
- Builds collagen
- Please advise provider of any recent use of medications such as Accutane, tretinoin, or antibiotics.
- Avoid retinoids, exfoliants, benzoyl peroxide, topical acids such as glycolic, salicylic, aha’s, bha’s 72+ hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid waxing, depilatories, laser treatments, and electrolysis for 7 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning beds, sunburn, or prolonged sun exposure prior to treatment.
DAY OF TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Come with clean skin free from makeup, oils, moisturizers, perfume, or sunscreen.
- Inform Provider of any recent changes in medical history or medications.
EXPLANATION OF TREATMENT
A peel-prep solution will be applied to the face. This will breakdown any natural oils that are remaining on the skin. Then, the first pass of the peel will be applied. This will allow to process for 7-10 minutes. Additional passes may be applied. Then, the peel will be neutralized. We will then cleanse the skin and apply a soothing moisturizer and spf.
POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- It is normal to feel sunburned and tight.
- You may experience light peeling 3-7 days post treatment.
- Do NOT pick or peel off at the skin, this could potentially cause hyperpigmentation.
- You may apply an ointment such as Aquaphor or bacitracin if needed.
- Please avoid sun exposure, your skin is very sensitive during this time.
- Apply a physical sunscreen of spf 30+ following treatment. Ensure to reapply every 2 hours, if outdoors.
- Perform gentle cleansing and moisturizing for the week following treatment. There is no need to exfoliate for 7 days following treatment.
- You can return to use of your skincare routine 7 days post treatment.
Interested in Learning More?
BEFORE AND AFTER
Additional before and after photos can be viewed in our office.
Come see our patients’ incredible results – and take the first step toward achieving results of your own!